The terms and conditions listed below are a basic overview of what you are agreeing to by reserving a spot on one of our tours. Please keep in mind, this is not a complete list. Upon requesting a reservation (and before paying a deposit) you will be asked to fill out and sign a client intake form that will be emailed directly to you. Our basic terms include, but are not limited to the following:
- Shared living spaces: By reserving one of our tours, you acknowledge and agree to a shared living space. This includes shared bathrooms, dining hall and common areas. Unless you book a tour with a roommate, you will have your own private sleeping quarters.
- Physical demands: At some points of our tours, they can be very physically active. You must be able to happily and comfortably be on your feet, walking and standing, for up to three hours, indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- Requesting a tour: By initially requesting a tour on the Dirty Radish website, this does not mean you and your entire party have been confirmed for the tour dates. After a request has been made, you will soon receive an email from your host with further information, as well as a private and secure link to officially book your tour and pay your deposit fees. Deposit fees are $1000 per traveler, per tour, unless clearly stated otherwise.
- Reserving your spot: This $1000 per person deposit fee is non-refundable. In the event you need to cancel your tour after you have paid the full amount due (or began to make payments), you will be reimbursed 50% of what you have paid to date, less the non-refundable deposit. However, if cancellations are made less than 30 days before the start of the tour, all payments made to date will be non-refundable.
- Payment: By signing up and paying your deposit fee, you are reserving your secured spot on this tour, and agreeing to pay the full amount due (or sign up for payment plan options) within 60 days of the tour date. Email instructions will be provided for these steps.
If you have any concerns or additional questions about the terms listed above, please feel free to contact us before reserving your tour and we will be happy to provide any information you may need. Please note that we may need 24-48 hours to reply to your questions in full.
All of us at Dirty Radish respect your privacy. We will never share your name, address, email address or purchase information with any third party, ever. Period.
When you place an order with us, we collect basic information including your name, address, email address and phone number. We use this information to confirm your order and to respond to any questions you may have.
We also provide security to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the customer data that we collect. When you shop at our website your information is protected by a firewall and the use of SSL encryption of your credit card information.